Friday, February 1, 2013

The end of my sabbatical from blogging

After a lengthy, unintentional blogging sabbatical, I am back to have a go at journaling about my adventures in Kindergarten.  I have set small personal fitness goals for myself in the New Year and am ready to take on a few creative goals as well...starting with this blog.  I'm hoping the momentum will continue with an update to my food blog, Paper Cup Confections

And while I am not-so-secretly upset that the Redskins aren't playing in the Superbowl this weekend, I am excited for my friends who are big Ravens fans.  Whether I agree to wear purple in support of said friends on Superbowl Sunday has yet to be determined.  :-)  In celebration of Superbowl Sunday, I am throwing a sale over at Teachers Pay Teachers...20% off of everything in my TPT store!  And if you enter SUPER at checkout, you can save an additional 10%.  I am excited to check out the sales and grab some goodies for my Kindergarteners!


I hope that everyone has a fabulous weekend!!!

~Sharon

 

No comments:

Post a Comment